Thursday 24 July 2014

Travel Bag Esssentials

Hi Everyone!

Today's post is about my travel bag essentials! I'm going away to the beautiful country,Turkey for 4 weeks which means I will have to endure a 4 hour plane journey twice. For me personally, my on-flight bag is very essential and has to have enough activities for me to do and not get bored of.

Activities

Activities on any journey are important to ensure you don't get bored. I like to take a range of them to give me some variation. Here are some ideas:
- Ipod/MP3
- Wordsearches or other activity books
- Watch a DVD
- Read a Book
- Read a Magazine

Food and Drink

Food and Drink are obvious for a flight - especially long ones. I'm not sure about other places but in the UK you can't take liquids onto a plane, therefore you have to buy any drinks in the airport. I personally only like to take a massive bottle of plain water and 1 bottle of a fizzy drink. For food I love to take snacks such as Oreos and maybe a bag of sweets. If the flight is over a meal time maybe take a sandwich and crisps.

Cosmetics

Personally I don't take any makeup on a plane, however, others like to take the makeup with them and put it on during the flight. If I was going to take makeup on the plane I would only take:
- concealer
- powder
- mascara
- brow pencil
- lip gloss

I think it's up to you how you travel as some people prefer to go bare faced.
Moisturiser is a good idea to take on a plane as it will make sure you skin doesn't dry out and will keep you looking refreshed.

Other

There are of course other flight essentials which include:
- headphones
- sunglasses (on the way to the airport or to put on after arrival of the destination)
- money
- tablets (incase of sickness)
- maybe a pillow to try and get some rest

I hope you enjoyed this travel post and please feel free to share it!
Thank you for reading!
I love you
x x x

1 comment:

  1. Great Post! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award
    http://fashionnoveluk.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-awards-discover-new-blogs.html

    ReplyDelete