Sunday 17 January 2016

SKINCARE: HOW I DEAL WITH SPOTS

We're only human and as a teenager we are obviously going to get spots whether that is frequently or rarely. I only ever seem to have a couple of days where I am spot free but I do as much as I can to try and keep them at bay. Here's what I do:

1) WASH FACE TWICE A DAY
Once on a morning and once on a night is just right and something everyone should do to clear away the dirt on your skin. Dirty skin = spots.

2) WITCH HAZEL
This is literally my holy grail! My older cousin told me to start using it when I first started getting my spots. It is very similar to a toner (of which I still sometimes use before hand) but it contains only natural ingredients and really helps to calm spots that are irritated or hurting. Also it sometimes can bring out your spot and give it a head which makes your spots more managable, rather than just a random lump on your cheek.

3) SUDOCREAM
This is the best hack ever! This is another thing my older cousin told me to start doing and it honestly works wonders! It's antiseptic too which means it really cleanses your skin. However, in some areas of my skin I can get quite oily so instead of putting it on over night, I put it on a few hours before bed, let it do its magic and wipe it off so I don't get oily and it causes more issues.

4) FACE MASKS
This is something I've only just started doing but it gives my skin some love and is really easy! Most places sell these so they're easy to grab and there is a variety of them that focus on different things. I love my one from Lush which is 'Mask of Magnaminty'.

5) MOISTURISE!!!
If you're going to use all of these things on your skin then you need to keep it fresh and soft which is exactly what moisturiser does!

What holy grails do you have to aid your breakouts? Leave a comment below!
I hope this was helpful for you!!

x x x

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of wonderoffreedomuk blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete