Friday 1 January 2016

2016 GOALS!

2015 has been a magnificent year for me, probably the best so far! Although, I still have a lot I want to achieve over the next year. Here are just 5 of them.

1) Finish school with the best grades I can!
2) Worry less
3) Start making lists more often and keep a diary planner
4) Take more risks
5) Be more healthy and exercise more often
6) Get a job
7) Do a fun run
8) Read more
9) Create a scrapbook
10) Have fun!

Some of these goals are things I've wanted to do for a long time and I can't wait to try and achieve them.
Thank you to everyone who's contributed to making this year incredible, I can't thank you enough! I hope to see more of you reading and subscribing to here over the next year. All the best for the new year!

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment