Tuesday 14 October 2014

Autumn!!

Hi Everyone!

Autumn/Fall is one of my favourite times of year. Even though we're already a few weeks into this wonderful time of year, I want to share with you some of my favourite things about this season.

Jumpers/Sweaters, Scarves and Confy Socks
Crunchy Leaves
Hot Chocolate
Open Fires
Halloween!
Darker Evenings
Fireworks
Comfort Foods
Candles
Blankets
The excitement of Christmas approaching!!!

These are just a few of my Autumn favourites. What are your favourite Autumn qualities?
Thank you for reading!
I love you
x x x

2 comments:

  1. A different world we live in.

    Still so much relates us.

    I am from India, this time of the year we celebrate festival called Diwali- its the featival of lights


    And yes...what I love about this time is

    Oil lamps
    Fireworks
    Gifts
    Sweets
    Family gatherings
    .....

    Thanks for a nice short read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very interesting! Yes, two very different worlds! Glad you enjoyed the post and thank you for sharing :)

      Delete