Sunday 26 October 2014

Lush Review - Shoot for the Stars Bath Bomb


 Hi Everyone!

A couple of nights ago, I used the 'Lush Shoot for the Stars Bath Bomb'. This was the first time I had ever used it and I have instantly fell in love with it.

It starts with turning the bath a dark blue, then after around a minute a pink, yellow and purple start to add to the blue making it become an explosion of colour.



Then there is a wonderful surprise for you in the centre of the bath bomb. However, I'm not going to tell you as it would spoil the excitement. I don't know how to describe the scent but it matches the beauty of the product itself.

All I have to say is make sure to add this to your shopping list next time you're in a Lush store!
If you've used this bath bomb before, what did you think?

Thank you for reading!
I love you

x x x

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute post! Might need to give this a try. Lush gets me every time with those bath bombs! Great job, keep up the good work!

    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. for sure have to try this bath bomb on my next lush trip :)
    heymil.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete