Saturday 18 October 2014

Liebster Award Nomination!



Hi Everyone!

I was nominated by the lovely Victoria Jane to do the Liebster Award Nomination! I've never really heard of this before but by reading into this a little it seems like a great way for small blogs like mine to widen their audience.

The rules are:

  • Answer the questions sent to you
  • Nominate 11 bloggers who have under 200 followers on twitter
  • Ask them 12 questions of your own
  • Notify them that they've been nominated
Here are the questions Victoria asked me!

Who is your favourite blogger and why?
Okay, I'm sorry everyone but I'm going very typical here, I love reading Zoella's and Niomi Smart's blogs because they're always full of inspiration.

What is your favourite make up brand?
I only really buy high street make up due to such a small budget but my favourite high street brand is Maybelline but if I love the look of Urban Decay and Benifit make up.

Are there any bad fashion trends you followed when you were younger?
It wasn't so much of a trend but I went through a stage of wearing headbands daily and I regret it so much now!

Why did you start blogging?
I wanted something to do when I was bored on a weekend and to discover new opportunities! My friend, Sophie started hers a couple of months before mine and she seemed to have so much fun so I thought I'd join!

What is your top make up tip?
To open your eyes more, curl your eyelashes daily!

What is your favourite season? Why?
I have so many reasons as to why I love each season! I think my top 2 are Summer and Autumn because Summer is so warm and you can do so many activities but Autumn is cosy and a beautiful time of year.

What is your favourite quote? Why?
'Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine' - Mario Fernandez. I love this quote because it proves that there is always a way out and that you should never give up.

Favourite high street store?
Either H&M or New Look.

Who is your biggest style influence?
My older cousin, Jess is a massive style influence to me but if it was someone famous then probably Perrie Edwards, especially when she was younger or Bethany Mota.

What beauty product can you not live without?
My concealer, brow pencil and mascara.

Who are your favourite youtubers?
There's so many! If I had to choose a few it would be: Bethany Mota, Zoella, Meghan Rosette, Caspar Lee and Thatcher Joe.

I am going to nominate:

Here are my questions for you!

1. Who is your biggest inspiration in life?
2. What is your favourite item of clothing?
3. What's your favourite perfume?
4. Who inspired your blog?
5. Do you have a favourite Disney film?
6. Favourite brand?
7. If you could have one wish what would it be?
8. What's been the biggest plus factor of starting your blog?
9. Do you have any hobbies other than blogging?
10. What was your first ever item of makeup
11. Do you read any other blogs and if so who is your favourite?

I can't wait to see your responses and hopefully get to know you all at some point :)
I hope you enjoyed!
New post up on Wednesday.
Thank you so much for reading!
I love you
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment