Wednesday 22 October 2014

My Night Skin Care Routine!

Hi Everyone!

As we know, Winter is weeks away! Even though it is one of the most wonderful and beautiful times of year it can do a lot of damage to our skin. I have a set skin care routine for all year round too keep my skin looking fresh and hydrated!

After snuggling into my pajamas and tying my hair back I wash my face with 'Clean & Clear Exfoliating Daily Wash'. My skin is very acne prone due to it being slightly oily. However, this face wash works as it is oil free and I find it unblocks pores well. I use this to remove the makeup and make my skin feel fresh and treated.

Secondly, I use 'Witch Hazel'. This is a herbal liquid that is used to clear up break outs and acts as a second cleanse for the skin to make sure it is 100% makeup or dirt free! I buy this from my local chemist/drugstore or you can buy it from retailers such as Boots. Apply it with a cotton wool pad, onto red or acne prone areas and leave to dry into your skin. Don't be afraid to be generous!

Finally, I use a 'Olay Essentials Complete Care Night Cream' Moisturizer. This product is supposed to care for normal, dry and oily skin. I love using this moisturizer as your skin can feel slightly tight after using the 'Witch Hazel' and it makes my skin relax and feel soft and hydrated.

As you can see all of these products are cheap and all high street brands.
What's your favourite product of your night skin care routine?

Thank you all for reading!
I love you
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment