Wednesday 29 October 2014

Halloween - Last Minute Costumes



Hi Everyone!

As we all know, one of my favourite times of year is on Friday! I love the Halloween festivities but sometimes planning the perfect costume can be so difficult that you end up with nothing to wear days before (me right now). So for all us last minute people I decided to make a post about last minute costumes. I have linked the items that I have found to their website if there was a specific one.


Devil




A devil costume is easy enough! All you need is a truck load of red!
- Bright Red Lips and Red Eye shadow and Thick Black Liner
- Red Nails


Cat





Cat costumes are more about the accessories and makeup than the actual outfit.

I would recommend:
- Long fake nails
- Black cat eye makeup and red lips (Credit to Niomi Smart for Pictures)
- Whiskers! (Credit to Niomi Smart)


Witch





A witch is one of the easiest costumes as you can put on basically any dark colour you own and focus on the makeup again

I would use:
- Spider Hair Pins or a Witch Hat
- Black Lips
- Dots of Eyeliner to make Warts etc.
- Broom Stick
- Back Combed Hair


Pumpkin




This one could be slightly trickier but will be worth it!
- Orange Nails
- Makeup (optional)


Ghost




One of the most blank but effect costumes.
- Ghost Tights (optional)
- Black eye makeup and white base and lips
- White hair bow
- White ribbon tied to arms and wrapped into plaits


I hope you enjoyed these last minute ideas and that they've helped some of you with your costumes. This post was very different to my usual posts. Let me know if you like outfit ideas and would like seasonal ones!
What are you going as this Halloween?

Thank you for reading!
I love you

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment