Sunday 27 December 2015

WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS 2015!

This year is no different to the others, I feel incredibly lucky to be surrounded by such loving and wonderful people - as I'm sure you do too! It honestly astonishes me.

I wanted to share what I got with you all, not to brag but because I know lots of people take interest in posts like this (I know I love reading them!) even though I know I'm posting this very late compared to others! I have also linked the sites where you can grab them too. So without further ado, here is what I got for Christmas this year.

Stocking:
Benefit Mini Benetint
Benefit Mini BADgal Lash Mascara
Bear Slipper Socks (Primark)
Way too much chocolate!

Main Presents:
Mac Book Pro
Little Mix and The Vamps Concert Tickets
MAC Enchanted Brush Kits - Mineralise
Real Techniques Collectors Edition Eye Lining Set
Disney Princess DVD Set
Pandora Bracelet and separate charm
One Direction Calendar
Little Mix Calendar
No. 7 Light Up Mirror
Checked Shirt
Victoria's Secret Body Sprays - Love Spell, Amber Romance, Mango Temptation
Little Mix Gold Magic Perfume
Soap and Glory - It's The Whole She Bang!
Jack Wills Backpack with shower items

As you can see there is quite a lot that I got from my close friends and family. I still can't believe how spoilt I was this year. I also got other little gifts from my friends but I can't list them as they're either homemade or I don't know where they were bought.

I hope you had an incredible few days with your family and showed them how much you love them.
Thank you for reading!

x x x

1 comment: