Monday 7 July 2014

Summer Bucket List

Hi Everyone,

As we all know it is officially summer! It is one of my favourite times of year as I just relax and spend precious time with my friends and family. One thing that I've always wanted to do is make a list of things I want to do in my summer holiday. However I've never really had chance to complete one! This year is probably going to be the same as I'm going on holiday for most of my school holidays but I'm going to write one anyway. Here are some of my ideas for a good Summer Bucket List:

1. Go to a water park/theme park
2. Go for a walk not knowing where you're going
3. Go for a day at the beach
4. Create your own smoothie
5. Write a song
6. Have a water fight
7. Make a scrapbook
8. Make a time capsule
9. Play messy Twister
10. Have a movie marathon with your friends
11. Go somewhere new
12. Get a sun tattoo
13. Have a BBQ
14. Do something your not comfortable doing
15. Make a new friend
16. Spend time with your family
17. Read a book
18. Cook dinner for your family
19. Try a new food
20. Make this summer memorable


These are just a few ideas of things to do this summer!
Thank you for reading

I love you
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment