Tuesday 15 July 2014

Summer Style

Hi Everyone!

One thing I love about summer is the different patterns and styles that occur. It always ranges from floral to aztec and bright to pastel. I believe summer is everyone's chance to express their style!

I consider myself to be quite a girly person and I love my floral and pastels. Some of my staple buys for this summer are:

  • tank tops
  • cool dresses
  • shorts
  • kimono
  • skirts
  • flowy skort
  • playsuit
  • jumpsuit
  • sandals and flip flops
  • dress shoes
  • hat
  • bikini (if you are somewhere which requires them)
  • sunglasses
  • tote bag
If you are going to a beach I like to take various items to stop me getting bored and from getting burnt! Some of these items are:
  • sun cream/lotion (obviously)
  • towel
  • hat
  • sunglasses
  • beach/tote bag
  • beach cover-up
  • book
  • IPod (be careful it doesn't get lost or stolen)
  • parasol
  • snacks
  • lots of fresh water
  • beach ball
            etc.

Whichever way you are spending your summer whether it be abroad or just at home I hope you have a lovely time and I hope you enjoyed this post!
I love you
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment