Wednesday 2 July 2014

TMI Tag


Hi Everyone.

I've just realized the lovely Sophie who also has a blog (www.fashionnoveluk.blogspot.co.uk) has tagged me to do the 'TMI Tag' so I've taken this opportunity so people can actually know me a bit more! Here goes nothing. Enjoy!

1. What are you wearing?
Plain black leggings (Peacocks) and a dark blue anchor top (Primark)

2. Ever been in love?
Nope! Never had anyone to be in love with!

3. Ever had a terrible break up?
No

4. How tall are you?
Around 5ft 3inch I think

5. How much do you weigh?
I'm not too sure on that one. I don't tend to weigh myself because it doesn't matter to me!

6. Any tattoos?
None that I'm aware of...

7. Any piercings?
Just my ear lobes but I would love to have my belly button or something done!

8. OTP?
I have so many OTP's! One is Simba and Narla from the Lion King!

9. Favourite Show?
I don't really know! I don't watch much TV but if I do it's mainly Reality TV or Teen Series such as 'The Vampire Diaries'

10. Favourite Bands?
I have 5: One Direction, Little Mix, Union J, The Vamps and 5 Seconds Of Summer

11. Something you miss?
Old friends and not having a care in the world

12. Favourite Song?
At the moment it's probably 'All of Me - John Legend' or 'Don't Stop - 5SOS'. It's constantly changing depending on my mood if I'm honest

13. How old are you?
I'm almost 14! My birthday is on the 11th of July so it's nearly here!

14. Zodiac Sign?
Cancer

15. Qualities you look for in a partner?
Just someone who understands me, is funny and always there. It feels weird to talk about relationships to be honest!

16. Favourite Quote?
So many! Probably 'dance like no one's watching' or 'you can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to loose sight of the shore'

17. Favourite Actor?
Leonardo Dicaprio, Zac Efron or Will Ferrell

18. Favourite Colour?
Coral or Blue or Mint Green but mainly Coral

19. Loud or Soft Music?
Loud!

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
To my room, to my mum or (this will sound weird) the shower because I find it relaxing and I can think over the situation

21. How long does it take you to shower?
Around 15 minutes. I tend to sing a lot...

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Around an hour

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Noooo!!!

24. Turn On?
Plays an instrument and a good sense of humor

25. Turn Off?
Being big headed or homophobic, racist etc.

26. The reason I joined Blogger.
Sophie (who tagged me to do this) started one and I've always wanted to start one but never had the guts to do it. So one day we decided to make one for me and here I am!

27. Fears?
Spiders, Fire, Snakes and Ghosts

28. Last thing that made you cry?
The Fault In Our Stars

29. Last time you said you love someone?
The other day to my mum, she's the best :)

30. Meaning behind your Blogger name?
Is it bad that there isn't really one? I suppose that this blog is my freedom to share thoughts and I'm wondering if others find their freedom through writing and other similar ways as me

31. Last book you read?
The Fault In Our Stars (I've shed a lot of tears. Congratulations John Green)

32. The book your currently reading?
TFIOS again!

33. The last show you watched?
One Born Every Minute - basically a show about giving birth. I promise it's not as bad as it sounds!

34. Last person you talked to?
My Mum

35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
One of my friends - Freya

36. Favourite Food?
Sooooooo difficult! For snacks I would definitely go for Oreos and Nutella

37. Place you want to visit?
America, Australia or Dubai

38. Last place you were?
School

39. Do you have a crush?
Nopeee

40. Last time you kissed someone?
Yesterday and it was my little cousin, Jemma

41. Last time you were insulted?
I can't remember

42. Favourite flavour or sweet?
Vanilla

43. What instruments do you play?
I sing but I'm trying to learn the guitar

44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
A bracelet with a smalll pink star on it

45. Last sport you played?
Dance

46. Last song you sang?
Salute - Little Mix

47. Favourite chat up line?
Don't use them. They're too cheesy for me to use!

48. Have you ever used it?
*sarcasm* Yeah! All the time!

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
The Weekend - my friend, Megan stayed over

50. Who should answer these questions next?
Everyone who reads this!!

If you read this far thank you so much! I'm not the most interesting person, I know.
Hope to see you (virtually) next time!
I love you
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment