Friday 8 August 2014

Summer Outfit - OOTD


Hi Everyone!

Recently, I decided I would go into my garden and create an 'OOTD' post of one of my favourite summer outfits. It was a nice day where I live in the UK so I took this as the perfect opportunity to make this post.

It's super comfy and keeps you feeling cool in the summer heat which is why I love it so much! I hope you enjoy.


I love my kimono so much but it took me forever to find the right one for me. This particular one has a flowers and butterfly print with blue fringing at the bottom. It looks gorgeous and goes well with lots of my clothing.
Primark - £13

Underneath the kimono I am wearing a plain white vest top and a pair of dark denim high waisted shorts. I believe the vest top is from.
Peacocks - around £3

The shorts were from New Look's summer collection last year - around £15.
You can get similar shorts this year and there are a few pairs in Primark which are very similar.



Shoes are from Primark - £8. 
They are a cushioned shoe with a lace pattern covering it and have a small bow on the front. I find this shoes comfortable after you've worn them a few times, however the first couple of times wearing them was quite uncomfortable but they're okay now.



My sunglasses are also from Primark's collection this year - £2.
They are a 5 sided shape and are fairly big (which I love). On the arms they have a dark brown leopard print and I love them so so so much!



Finally for my jewelry I have a pair of flower earrings from 'Claires' that I got quite a few years ago so I'm not sure about the price. They originally were black and white checked but the pattern has rubbed off over time.
My Celtic patterned ring is from a shop where I live called 'Pretty Twisted' but they have a website which sells most things they have in store. I'll put the link to the ring here and the link to the main website here as they have a lot of cute, amazing products to check out!
Ring - £3
On my left wrist I have a small silver bracelet with a small clear pink star which I got for Christmas one year but you cant't see on these pictures and a '5 Seconds of Summer' wrist band that I got at a concert - £3.
I will put the link here for the wrist band.

Unfortunately I couldn't find any links for the products but I hope the pictures helped!

Thank you for reading!
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment