Wednesday 26 November 2014

Christmas Wish List 2014


It's almost Christmas!!! I need a moment. Christmas is most definitely my favourite time of year because it's a time for loving, sharing and appreciating those around you. I have been struggling so much to think of things to get this Christmas as I feel I don't need very much. However, there are a few bits and bobs which I would like very much so I decided I would make use of these items and share them with you!

Urban Decay - Naked Palette
I have wanted the Naked palette for probably a year now but I have bottled out of it each time because I hate to think I had spent that much on eye shadow when I didn't really wear it, but recently I have become more adventurous with make up so why not get it! There are so many amazing reviews about it and I'm sure all of you reading this will have heard of it before.

Leather Jacket
I should have really asked for this before Autumn as it is Autumn attire but I seriously want one so bad! I feel as if I will get so much use out of it and it will bring together a lot of my outfits which is why I want one so much! I'm hoping to find one that's not too expensive as I would feel really bad if a member of my family bought a jacket for £60 for me just for Christmas! If you have seen any stores that sell really nice leather jackets for less than £50 then please comment below for me!

Real Techniques Brushes
There are so many people on Youtube and who run a blog who use Real Techniques brushes. There are so many positive reviews on these brushes. The only down side is they can be very expensive, especially for someone my age who is still in school. I often have to find alternatives to the brushes and I have found good alternatives but there are some alternatives which aren't very good which is why I would love to have the originals.

Yankee Candles for the New Year
If you know me you will know that my love for candles gets stronger each day and there is nothing I love more than a change of seasons as it means a change of candles! I love to have a good range of scents as then they can match my mood and help me relax after a stressful school day.

Money in General

Finally is money/gift cards. We all know that getting money for Christmas can often be better than actual gifts of some members of your family. Instead of them getting what they  think you'll like, you can just go and spend the money how you would like to. I personally am going on a trip to London next year with my school and I would like to save up for it so my mum doesn't have to pay as much. As my birthday will be after the trip I am trying to think ahead and start saving now instead! I'm so excited! It is London after all! Gift cards are also a simple thing to ask for from more distant family for your favourite store e.g boots, h&m, starbucks, itunes.

I hope you enjoyed this post and it gave you some inspiration for Christmas!
What kind of presents would you like from your family this year?
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment